I Love You Note Tree (Repeat)
I posted this back in January, but wanted to do a “repeat” since it is now 8 days till V-Day!
Every day, we have been picking a heart from the tree and do something nice for the person whose name is on the heart. It could be a plate of cookies or just a quick email or a note in the mail.
Any sort of tree
Heart Foam Stickers
Red Heart Garland
1. Decorate your tree with your choice of Valentine’s Day garland.
2. Cut ribbon to your desired length.
3. Attach the white string to the backside of the sticker heart.
4. Writes names of those you love on the backside of each heart.
5. Hang your hearts onto your tree.
6. After you have completed something nice for the person, find a matching sticker heart and “close” the heart by placing the sticker sides together.
7. Sit back and realize how lucky you are to have so many people who love you and feel good that you have made each of them smile for the past 30 days.
Tags: valentines day craft