You would be LUCKY to eat this Sandwich.
Wow, people are really going to find me through the search engines with THAT title. But really, that is what this sandwich is called and you WOULD be lucky to just eat this sandwich. And you are lucky that I am giving you the terribly complex recipe. 😉 You know when you bite into something and all the flavors and textures do amazing things in your mouth? Oh, you don’t? Well then, make this sandwich.
Loaf of Ciabatta
Small Jar of Roasted Peppers
1 cup of Mushrooms, cooked until soft in butter in a saucepan
8-12 slices of smoked Gouda
16-20 thin slices of pancetta (Italian bacon you can get them to slice it in your local deli). Crisp it up just a bit in a pan of olive oil.
Jar of Chipotle Mayo
1. Preheat over to 400
2. Spread one side of the bread with the chipotle mayo.
3. Then layer the cheese, pancetta, roasted peppers and mushrooms.
4. Wrap the sandwich up in foil and put in over for 5-7 minutes till everything is all melty.
5. After taking it out of the oven, add the lettuce and tomato.
6. Then you eat it.
7. Then you email me and say, THANK YOU VANESSA.
What sandwich combos are YOUR favorite? Any I should thank YOU for?
Tags: you are welcome