What I’ve Been MEANING to Cook
I try to put one recipe on my blog a week. I love to cook- I really do, but I have been in a cooking funk!
So this is what I’ve been meaning to cook.
1. I am still attempting to figure out tofu and wanted to give this Pan Fried Vegan Tofu Recipe a try.
2. Homemade Pasta. The Pioneer Woman Cooks gives a great tutorial on this. I have never made my own pasta and have been wanting to try for months!
3. Our Monday Maven’s Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars as soon as I can. I must!
4. My favorite soup, Brocolli Cheese Soup. This Week for Dinner has an amazing looking recipe.
5. We love Challah bread (did you know Harmons makes it every Friday?) Martha has a recipe for Apple-Honey Challah I have been wanting to whip up.