Thursday: The Importance of the Arts—Valentines Day Craft
#1 I feel silly putting this under the “art” category.
#2 I feel silly even posting this because it might be the easiest most simple craft you have ever seen on a blog.
BUT, this is what we did with my Mom growing up to celebrate Valentine’s Day. We would use them to put on little puppet shows and the nice thing is they are really cheap to make.
- Pipe Cleaners
- Foam Paper or Foam Hearts
- Googly Eyes
1. Simply cut a couple of pipe cleaners to be the length you want for your heart’s arms and legs. Cut out two hearts from the foam paper that are the same size.
2. Spread glue generously all over one side of each heart, line up arms and legs and smush together.
3. Decorate with googly eyes, markers, glitter, etc.
4. Have fun with your little Heart Person!
Tags: craft, heart, thursday, valentines day