Re-Run Week: Be My Valentine Bracelets
My camera is broken…so basically the universe was telling me to take a break…so this week is “Re-Run” week of my past posts. Enjoy!
These “Be Mine Valentine Bracelets” are AMAZING (in my humble opinion)! How clever is this? You could even tie one of these around a lollipop to bulk it up as a school Valentine’s Day Gift. The “Be Mine” messages are IN the bracelet, The bracelet is just made of a small piece of ribbon and itty bitty pieces of velcro.
Label Maker OR Pens
Sticky Velcro Pieces
1. Measure the ribbon around the wrist (with a couple extra inches for folding) and cut.
2. Fold one end down and attach a little piece of sticky velcro. Please notice in the picture the way I am folding down the ribbon.
3. Fold the other end down and attach a little piece of sticky velcro. Please notice in the picture the way I am folding down the ribbon.
4. You can either write with a pen or attach a label to the inside with your “Valentine Message.”
5. See how it attaches? Brilliant!
6. Give it a good kiss!
7. Don’t forget to make a bunch for your friends!