impromptu photo shoot
Baby Doll is turning 1…gulp…next month. I had not realized this until my sister in law mentioned it to me. Here we go with some silly facts:
- Some days I don’t think Shae even notices me, she is enthralled with her sisters. Since Abby and Cameron are only 16 months apart I didn’t really see that much sister interaction till they were older. This is the first time I have really watched big sisters and a new baby sister fall madly in love with each other.
- Shae looks beautiful in bright colors. But most days she spends entirley in her pajamas, what can I say, she is #3.
- I miss her sometimes after she goes to sleep so before Tyler and I fall asleep I sneak her into our bed so she can coo and look at us with her dreamy eyes.
- She has been so uninterested in nursing since she was a newbie. Now she only nurses once a day and for less than 2 minutes. She adores food, all kinds expect for berries and yogurt.
- Her lovie, bunny, is magical. If she is having a rough time (usually right at 5pm) I just get bunny out of the crib, hand it to her and she calms right down.
- She is the happiest, sweetest, easiest baby I have ever had. She is an angel.
- Shae is small but developing fine, she spends most her day army crawling around the house investigating.
- When we are anywhere but home she likes to stick just with Mama, poor aunts and grandmothers, she will get there and love you one day too!