That Birthday Bash was fun but I sure did miss blogging! It was nice to have a break because it got my creative juices flowing and I have some fantastic, brand new ideas for you this coming month! We will have two guest writers this month but mostly it will just be good ‘ole me
I have been dying to tell you about this fun stuff, so here it is:
1. I am joining Marie from Make & Takes as the new Co-Editor of Blissful Kids!
Our motto: Discover. Wonder. Explore. Create.
2. I wrote my second piece, “Finding the Right Focus” on how I am coming along in my marathon training, it is over at Today’s Mama. Seriously who knew I could run 10 miles straight? Definitely not me!
3. Nature for Kids featured my cute little girls on their site to help promote families spending time out in nature.
4. Our close friends just opened up their restaurant Blue Lemon Bistro, if you live in Utah, PLEASE go check it out. Beautiful restaurant and their motto is…pure clean food with a twist. Tell them I sent ya 😉
5. And the coolest thing ever, these Easter Eggs my Mom saw on The View and called me right away to tell me I HAD to put them on my site. She was right, they are awesome.
The eggs talk to you while you’re hunting and, once you find the egg, you also find a surprise inside! They are electronic, come in six different colors, each with a Bunny or Baby Chick character inside and they all have 5 different speech lines and 3 different sound effects including: “I’m Hiding,” “You Found Me!” and “I’m Over Here!” You can buy these at Rite Aid, Target and Wal-Mart in March!
So get ready for some fun ideas this week! I will be posting a “vlog” on a fun musical art project to do with your kids, a children’s book that made me just bawl and my take on the Martha Crafts at Walmart.