Giveaway #51—Crayola Galore!
The winner of this giveaway, chosen through random.org is…….Molly who said, “I love crayola – we just discovered their model magic and we love it. I also think it’s priced great for the quality you get.”
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED!
Crayola is giving the winner of this amazing giveaway over $80 of products from their new Spring/Summer line! We love Crayola in our home for so many reasons. Their products are affordable, all of the products listed below are under $25 and most of them are in the $10 range. I love them as a Mom because they help develop my girl’s imaginations, provides us with supplies for fun everyday activities and their products appeal to all of the different ages of kids in my home. We also enjoy doing all of the fun activities we find on www.crayola.com, it is a great resource for parents. Seriously, who doesn’t love Crayola? I have been a fan since I was an itty bitty and now my girl’s love their products!
Crayola is giving one of you the chance to win all of these wonderful items:
· Crayola Beginnings Baby Slide & See is a magical way to introduce babies to their first coloring experience. There are six pictures, each representing a different color, and by simply pulling the tab, baby can “color” the black and white images. For children 6 months and up; suggested retail price is $9.99.
Crayola Beginnings TaDoodles Ta-Doodler is a soft and cuddly bear buddy that becomes a canvas for your child’s imagination. It comes with three TaDoodles Crayon Buddies, allowing toddlers to scribble away on the light-up tummy or anywhere else on the washable bear. With one quick swipe of a damp cloth, the scribbles disappear and the “TaDoodling” fun can start again! Two different musical modes set the tone for different activities — a lively tempo for coloring and creating, and a slower, soothing melody for quiet time. For children 18 months and up; suggested retail price is $29.99.
· Crayola Beginnings Tub Time Tracers bring colorful, creative fun to toddler’s bath time. These nontoxic washable crayons wash away from walls when bath time is done. Washable stencils can be used for tracing or play. Tub Crayons and stencils float for even more colorful bath time fun! For children 18 months and up; suggested retail price is $7.99.
· Color Surge Camp Rock gives fans of the hit Disney movie a chance to put their favorite stars in a spotlight of brilliant colors with colors like “amped-up apricot” and “high voltage violet” when Color Surge markers meet the super bright paper. For children 6 and up; suggested retail price is $7.99.
· Crayola Sidewalk Crayons offer kids more than pretty pastels to create outdoor masterpieces. Once reserved for bringing coloring books to life, this new technology offers the richest, brightest, boldest colors for creating extraordinary outdoor artwork. The difference is striking, as the smooth, creamy colors lay down on driveways and sidewalks with unmatched brightness. For children4 and up, suggested retail price is $4.99 for a set of 15 colors.
·Pip-Squeaks Colored pencils may be smaller than their full-size Crayola counterparts, but they pack a big punch of bold color that inspires kids to travel wherever their creativity takes them. Whimsical color names like “blue suede shoes,” “goldfish” and “wacky watermelon” give children the opportunity to put their huge imaginations to paper. For children 4 and up; suggested retail price is $4.99 for the 18-ct. Pip-Squeaks Colored Pencils.
· Pip-Squeaks Glitter Glue is the perfect compact size for jazzing up art projects with bright, bold shimmering colors. With 16 whimsical shades, there’s always a hue that will do. For children 4 and up; suggested retail price is $4.99 for a set of 16-ct. Pip-Squeaks Glitter Glue.
· Crayola Color Switchers are dual-ended markers that allow kids to magically change the colors of their drawings with a swoosh of the “color switch” tip. Each Color Switcher features a broadline marker on one side and a clear-ink tip marker on the other. The clear ends reveal their true colors when kids color over the marks they’ve made. Kids can draw a red house with one end of the marker and then switch sides to add yellow windows. For children 6 and up; suggested retail price is $4.99 for a set of 6 dual-ended Color Switchers markers.
· Crayola Window Crayons are creamy, colorful drawing tools that let kids transform car windows, mirrors and other glass surfaces into instant decorations. Their bright, bold colors lay down smoothly and dry quickly without smudging. And when it’s time to redecorate, colors wipe clean with a damp cloth. Crayola Window crayons will keep kids’ creativity flowing with endless options for coloring and drawing on any glass surface. For children 6 and up; suggested retail price is $5.99.
For the chance to win this giveaway:
-Comment on this post ONCE
-To have yourself entered 10 additional times all you have to do is blog about this wonderful giveaway!
-Add in your comment what you love about Crayola!
This giveaway ends April 8th at 3pm.