Girl’s Night Out & More SassyScoops.com Reviews
First off, don’t forget we are having our bi-annual Girls’ Night Out. This time we are partnering with the Tom & Lucy’s Art Shoppe in Lehi, Utah. You can get your socializing, shopping, eating AND chances to win tons of giveaways all in one night! It is Thursday, May 19th from 6:30 to 9:00pm at the Ivory Ridge Swim & Tennis Club. AND if you go to SassyScoops.com right now and look at our latest post, you’ll see a GIVEAWAY to enter to win a $40 gift card to Tom & Lucy’s Art Shoppe!
These are the places we went this past month (I missed the last two but I got to do the other ones!):
* Surefire Pizza
Looking for a new catering option in the area that will up the ante of your event AND make for really impressed guests? Surefire Pizza is an option you need to keep in mind for the next family reunion, wedding, company party or just summer get together with friends. Surefire Pizza brings their brick oven pizza to your event and whips up fresh, authentic pizzas along with other appetizers, desserts and drinks. To learn more about this company check out this post: http://www.sassyscoops.com/food/surefire-pizza-utah/.
* Red Riding Hood’s Basket & CHEESECAKE Giveaway!
Truffles with Citrus Bliss, Fall Spice Cookies, Chocolate Orange Cookies, Whole Wheat Bread, Pumpkin Bread, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Snickers Cheesecake, Peppermint Brownies, Peanut Butter Brownies and Cinnamon Rolls. Any of those sound good to you? They did to us and we had a lot of fun trying out this line of goodies from Red Riding Hood’s Basket in South Jordan. To learn about their company AND enter yourself into the giveaway for one of their amazing cheesecakes go here: http://www.sassyscoops.com/food/into-the-woods-with-red-riding-hoods-baskets/.
* Yogurtland in Orem & Giveaway of a Gift Card to feed the whole family!
Now THIS is the giveaway you won’t want to miss: a $20 gift card to Yogurtland really will feed the whole family. When the Sassies went to officially review the place we were blown away by the prices…and in a good way! None of our kid’s cups cost more than $1.50 with everything in them and OUR very full cups were not more than $4.00. With all of the flavors, the quality of the yogurt and all of the fresh toppings, you can’t go wrong. Enter the giveaway here: http://www.sassyscoops.com/food/yogurtland-in-orem-the-new-mom-hangout/ AND be sure to print out the coupon to use with your kiddos:
* Frida Bistro in Salt Lake & Giveaway for $50 Gift Card
Frida Bistro was proclaimed by one of our Sassies as the perfect place for a Girls’ Night Out or a Date Night with your loved one. What do they serve? Where is it? Why were all of us referring to it as a “hidden gem?” You’ll have to read our feature to see and enter the giveaway for a $50 Gift Card so you can check it out as well: http://www.sassyscoops.com/food/the-perfect-destination-for-a-romantic-date-night-or-gno-frida-bistro/.
Dolcetti Gelato & Giveaway
Dolcetti Gelato COULD be the perfect place to go after the movies, after eating at Frida Bistro or for a sweet treat during the day. It is downtown at the beautiful location of 9th and 9th, and if you want to hear how we liked it and enter the giveaway for a 5-pack of gift cards for small gelatos (two winners), then just go here: http://www.sassyscoops.com/food/dolcetti-gelato-review-giveaway/
We have two other things going on over there as well…
* Shirley J announced their newest discount AND they have a giveaway for you. Have you heard of this cooking line? They have items to make your chili, lasagna, pot roast, cookies, pizzas and anything else you can think of even EASIER to make! Enter the giveaway and read about the discount here: http://www.sassyscoops.com/food/newest-shirley-j-discount-giveaway-for-you-to-enter/.
* JA Miller Photography is giving away a portrait package to one lucky woman! What a wonderful Mother’s Day gift or way to updated your business portfolio. She is also offering a wonderful discount to our readers. Enter yourself to win and read about the discount here: http://www.sassyscoops.com/reviews/ja-miller-photography-giveaway/.
Phew that was a lot! Thanks for non-locals being patient with my monthly SassyScoops.com posts .