Friday: Play!—Mother’s Day Craft
May 8th, 2009 in Friday: Play!
Attention, dads! This is a very quick and simple craft you can do with your kids. They can give it to Mom for Mother’s Day complete with the traditional Mother’s Day breakfast on the top!
- Some of Mom’s favorite pictures, your children’s “masterpieces” or poems written by the kids
- Mod Podge
- Craft glue
- A few pieces of scrapbook paper
- Serving tray, new or old
- If you are using an old serving tray, sand it down a bit and repaint it with Mom’s favorite color.
- Arrange the photos, your coloring masterpieces or a poem for Mom on the tray.
- Put her favorite pictures on scrapbook paper to add a bit more color.
- Attach everything with craft glue and let dry.
- Slather the whole tray in Mod Podge glue. Don’t worry, it will dry clear! This way none of your pictures/drawings/poems will come off when she eats her special Mother’s Day breakfast!