Friday: Play!—Firework Saftey for Kids
July 4th, 2008 in Friday: Play!
Common Sense Fireworks Safety Tips
- Always use under adult supervision
- Read and follow instructions
- Always keep water and sand nearby
- NEVER light indoors use only OUTDOORS
- Never try to make your own fireworks
- Never relight fireworks that appear to have gone out
- Only light one at a time
- Never allow small children to go near fireworks
- Store in a cool dry place
- Never lean over top of fireworks to light them
- Tie hair back, wear safety goggles and no loose fitting clothes
- Sparklers should be immersed in sand once they appear out – they are still very hot and can burn
Enjoy the show and stay safe around fireworks!