Have you ever heard of a Cazookie? I had not until I went to review The Chocolate in Orem with our SassyScoops.comgroup. Ever since, I have been trying to come up with a recipe for the Cazookie and I think I have finally done it.
*Disclaimer: The Chocolate’s cazookie is better. You should go take a trip and order it. However, the store is 45 minutes away from me so I don’t get down there as much as I would like!
This makes 2 Cazookies
6 tablespoons butter, softened
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
3/4 cup of flour
1/2 tsp of baking soda
1/2 tsp of salt
3/4 cup of chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 475. YES, 475.
2. Beat butter, sugar, egg and vanilla together.
3. Sift salt, flour and baking soda together. Add two mixtures together and add in chocolate chips.
4. I split the cazookie dough into two oven safe bowls.
5. I cooked mine for 11 minutes until it was golden on top (and still a bit gooey in middle). Be careful with this. I am sure it is going to be different with whatever bowl you use.