Yesterday was our anniversary. 7 years! SEVEN?! That’s like almost ten, which means I am getting closer and closer to becoming…gulp…like “middle aged” or something. Important question here:Can I be like one of those 40 year olds that is super hot, even hotter than when they were 20? That would be great, thanks.
Ok, I am admitting I absolutely hate PDA. I always have and always will. So even though I WANT to write this all down, it is hard for me. I know I am weird.
Ok here we go…
The Top 7 Reasons Why I Put Up With, a.k.a. LOVE (ok, there I said it) My Husband
7. He works hard…I mean, the guy works from 5am to 11pm almost every single day of his life. He works hard running his own business and taking care of us.
6. Even though he wanted all boys, he is head over heels in love with his GIRLS. He has not looked back!
5. He makes some mean comida. In his next life he will be a world famous chef. I just know it.
4. He has made me a better ME; smarter, more confident, more successful, more patient and all around better through pushing me to be better every day.
3. He puts up with me and, let me tell you folks, it AIN’T EASY!
2. I am hard on the guy (poor guy), but I am really proud of him. Proud of him as a husband, daddy, business owner and person.
1. Well gee…I just love the guy. Ok? Ok! There I said it. My PDA hating self said it.
Happy Anniversary Tyler!
P.S. I want you to know I had to log into my MySpace,
yes my MYSPACE account, to find these photos.
Tags: happy anniversary